Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Josh's Mission May 27 2015

hello family!!

Well I don't have much time but I'll just respond real quick to everything.

that sounds like it was a great week end! I was thinking about all the time we went down to vernal and Heber the other day, those were always such great times!! Everyone looks so great!! so Joe, I definitely didn't realize that you were taller than dad?? that's crazy... and beth you look so much like Mary it's scary. I guess I didn't really notice that during skype. but that's great that everything went well and great.  that's a really good idea about taking pictures of the graves.

well to quickly tell ya everything that has happened this past week.

Elder Wardle and I are staying together, and this week we got really sick with the flu or something, it was pretty rough for a couple of days, but we just slept it off. We got sisters in the ward, so that's really great!! we also got a truck (picture attached), it's way fun to drive :) lets see, we were supposed to have a baptism this next saturday but the mom of the boy that was getting baptized thinks that he needs to learn more. We've been hoping and praying that she will soften her heart and allow him to be baptized, but it's not looking good so far. which kinda brings me to a thought I had and it's also about the meeting that all the mission leaders had yesterday.

Our mission mom, sister Jensen, talked yesterday about how faith, agency, and opposition all work together. We need to have the faith to over come opposition, which when we do we are using our agency and our faith is strengthen and usually we will experience more opposition.  it's very much like mercy and justice though. Mercy can not rob justice by Justice can not deny Mercy. so it is with faith and agency. we need to have more faith that others (and our selves too) will use their agency righteously. 

yeah, other than that, everything is going really well. thank you so much everything!! I really appreciate your love and prayers!! I hope and pray that all is well!!! I love you!!

also, there has been crazy storms all week long and they should continue through this week, it's been great!!! I've gotten some great pictures :)

ij iokwe eok!!
Je teaime beaucoup
Elder Broadbent



No comments:

Post a Comment