Monday, July 6, 2015

Josh's Mission June 29 2015

hello family!!
alright so first off this is gonna be kind of short because the computer is being really slow and we don't have much time. 

but it's been a really awesome week!! in the zone we had 3 baptisms, 2 were in our ward (the sisters here) and another in the ward in Nauvoo. it was really great!! and Collin, who I've told you a lot about, will be baptized this week on Wednesday. I don't remember if I told you, but his mom just had a total turn around. the spirit has really worked on her and she is allowing Collin to be baptized. I was so awesome to see her change. :) 

besides that it has been a wonderful week. We have been so blessed! And it's hard to narrow it all down :) it's been such a wonderful time. Oh elder Wardle and I will be staying together for one more transfer, he goes home next transfer and then I'll get a new comp for my last transfer. 

and Pageant is starting in about a week, which is gonna be so great!!

thank you so much for the Birthday wishes! :) when I woke up, my first thought was the family song, which I haven't heard in awhile. :) it was great

those pictures are awesome!! it looks like a lot of fun! I'm excited to hear more about it! wow, I can't even imagine what that would be like to have 23 young men pass the sacrament. :) that's amazing!! 

well I hope and pray that all is well and that you all have a wonderful time down at Philmont! I love you!! thank you so much for everything!
ij iokwe eok!!
Merci beaucoup
Elder Broadbent



No comments:

Post a Comment