Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Beth;s Mission Jan 15 Round Rock 17

This week was a great week!! 

Today will be a short e-mail because Sister Watt and I are going to the temple this Thursday!!! We are so excited and I will talk about that more next week!

A highlight from this week was that on Saturday we had a lesson scheduled with Sister Power and her visiting teacher and when we got there, Dominic and Meghan were both there and they stayed for the lesson!! It was SO good! That was the first semi-actual lesson that Dominic was present for and he was even helping Meghan to understand things as we read the introduction to the Book of Mormon! It was amazing!! Such a blessing! We have set lessons scheduled with them for every Sunday before church along with our Tuesday lessons with Meghan! We are so excited!! And they all came to church yesterday!! Sister Power and Dominic have come for the past 5 weeks now!! The ward loves him and them and he just wants to learn so that he can "catch up" because he says he's coming into all of this "late in the game." They are so amazing and it has literally been a miracle seeing their progression and growth as a family.
 This gospel is truly the best thing and I know that with it our families can be blessed and strengthened through all things!!

I wanted to share part of the chorus of "Nephi's Courage" from the Primary Children's hymn book because it has been stuck in my head all week and I just love the message!

"I will go, I will do the thing the Lord commands.
I know the Lord provides a way; he wants me to obey."

Just like Nephi says in 1 Nephi 3:7 :)

I know that Heavenly Father truly prepares the way for each and every one of us! He loves us beyond measure and only wants the best for us! Even when things get hard and we can't understand why we are going through things, when we look back, we will see how much we have grown and someday we will be able to thank Him for allowing us to grow and become the person He knew we could be. 

I love you all so much!!!! Thank you for your support and prayers and love!!! I am truly so grateful!! I hope that you all have an amazing week!! 
I love you!!!


Love,

Sister Broadbent


Pictures:
1. I straightened my hair for the first time in Texas! It hasn't been too humid lately and I thought i'd try it!  It actually stayed pretty well! Haha :)
2. Sister Watt and I out and about
3. Texas y'all
4. A beautiful pillar-ified home!!





No comments:

Post a Comment