Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Beth's Mission Jan 22 Round Rock 18

The weather has been back and forth all week haha it was super super freezing on Tuesday, then warmed up a little Thursday, rained a bit Friday, was warm and windy Saturday, rained all day yesterday, and is sunny and windy again today! Kind of all over the place, so it keeps things interesting!

Thank you for sharing that story!! That is so amazing! So touching and full of so much hope!! I love hearing stories like that that are full of so much growth and where you can literally see the hand of the Lord working in the lives of each and every one of His children! I think a lot about that with people that refuse us, or with in-actives, or with those who don't want us to contact them- I know Heavenly Father truly has a perfect plan for each of us! It is incredible to see that in my life and in the lives of our brother's and sisters!

Joe is so amazing! I love him so much!! He is so strong and I love hearing of his growth! Thank you for sharing with me! He is so much more than he knows and I am so grateful to have him in our family! Life is such a blessing!! We were able to talk about the Plan of Salvation and the role of Jesus Christ in that great Plan and I just realized again how incredible life is! We are able to be here in our families where we learn and grow and help each other so that we all can return to live with our Father in Heaven again! How blessed we are to have that knowledge and to know that this truly is the gospel and Church of Jesus Christ!!

This week was an amazing week!! 

It was so incredible to watch the announcement from the First Presidency! I am so grateful for those inspired men and I truly know that they are called of God! As we were listening to President Nelson speak, I felt the spirit testify to me so strongly that he truly is the Prophet of God on the Earth. I know it! He is the mouth piece of God and I am so grateful to follow his counsel!
That night we had a lesson with Meghan and it was amazing! She is really learning and it has been amazing to see her growth and desire to learn the gospel!! She got to go to a Stake dance on Saturday and loved it! She is so cute!

Thursday we were able to go to the San Antonio Temple! It was so amazing!! So beautiful!! We went with three of the ladies in our ward and it was such an incredible time! I am so grateful for the temple and for the peace, love, and strength that I feel there! I know it is truly the House of the Lord!!

Yesterday was such a great Sunday! We were able to have a lesson with Sister Power and Dominic and it was amazing!! Dominic basically considers himself a member and just wants to learn everything that he can!! They gave us a ride to and from church and we were able to have such good discussions about the chruch and they are just the best! I love them so much and I am so grateful to be able to help them at this time in their lives!

Today We got transfer news!! I can't believe how fast the time flies! And I have been in Texas for 4 months! Crazy!!
So for transfers: Sister Watt is leaving! After 10 months in this her first area she is being transferred! It's kind of bittersweet, but she will continue to do such great things and I am so grateful for her!!
I am staying here in Walsh Ranch and will be getting my new companion on Thursday and I am so excited!! I love this area so much and I am so excited to continue the great work here with these amazing people!!

I am so grateful for this great work! I know that Heavenly Father truly has a perfect plan for each of us and I know that Jesus Christ truly leads and guides this church! How blessed we are to share the joy we have with all those around us!

I love you all so much!! I am so grateful for the strength and love and prayers that you give!! I love you!!
I hope that you all have a great week!!!


Love,

Sister Broadbent


Pictures:

1. Round Rock Zone/District!!
2. Sister Boyer and I on exchanges!! She is so awesome and we had so much fun!
3. Sister Watt and I at the San Antonio Temple!! 
4. At the San Antonion Temple!
5. So beautiful!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment