Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Josh's Mission Jan 13, 2014

Yokwe Family!!
The Lord has truly blessed us with miracles. yesterday in church the general theme that I got out of it, is that I am a child of God and he loves me. It is so important to understand that. when we fully realize that we are literally sons and daughters of God that we have the potential to be like him, we do those things that He would have us. It really amazing to me how much the Heavenly father loves me! He sent his son to die for me, that is truly amazing.
Yes, I am feeling much better. the sores on my hands and feel went away about tuesday and wednesday. and the oils did help a little bit. it was just the craziest thing. but everything is good now.
Yeah I'm really excited to stay in Dubuque. Honestly I hope that I get to stay here for awhile. I really love it here. I get to learn marshallese and be with people that are just so great!! it's awesome. so elder tappen is from delta junction alaska.
So some miracles that happened this week, we were blessed with 2 new investigators!! Pierre, who we have taught before, but he went out of town. He is really great! he is a baptist minister and loves meeting with us. He shares everything that we talk about with his friends and tells them were he got it too. we also are starting to teach Mary, she is very devout catholic, but likes meeting with us and has a great testimony of the Plan of Salvation.
Our ward is also making some great changes. we are going to be going out with the elders quorum a lot more and they are making plans to have us in the members home a lot more.
this past week we had zone training and it was so great. we talk a lot about how we can improve and be the best missionary that we can be and that heavenly father wants us to be. We also have interviews with president this next week and i am way excited for them.
thank you so much family for your love and support. it's always so great to hear from you. I love you all so much. I'm also so grateful for you prayers. it's been a great week, and i know that Heavenly father is the one who made it all possible. I know that heavenly father works through us and that as long as we are doing our part and working as hard as we can that he will bless us.
Ej Yokye Yok 
Elder Broadbent

No comments:

Post a Comment