Monday, September 22, 2014

Josh's Mission Sept 20 2014

Iokwe baamle!!!!

it's been a very good week!! I really don't have a lot of time, but I just wanted to say thank you so much for all that you do. Your email was wonderful!! It definitely pulled my heart strings, but it just makes me glad that I'm out here serving the Lord. I love our family so much!! that is really one of my biggest motivations, is family. I just want everyone to enjoy the blessings of the temple like our family has. :)

The dedication sounds like it went really well, I'm so glad that Ogden has a temple so close, that is a huge blessing :) thank you so much for helping us to be a righteous family.

This week went by very fast. It seems like the time is just flying by, and I don't want it to.  As a mission, we are doing something different this week. We were invited by our AP's to read the book of Mormon exclusively this week. the reason is that we are trying to "lift our mission" and try harder to do what heavenly father wants us to do. I know that the Book of Mormon is true! It has such a strong spirit and when you read from it daily, it will strengthen you. they also asked us to pray specifically for a vision and a strength in testimony of the book of Mormon.

We were really blessed with our investigators this week as well. Taika is doing very good. her parents still are being stubborn about her being baptized, but she said that one sunday one of the talks really spoke to her. She felt that She needs to be persistent and endure with faith the trials that she is going through. She told us that she knows that this is what Heavenly father wants her to do, and that her parents will come around. Then Yesterday we found a new investigator, which was a huge blessing from heavenly Father. Her name is Lori, and she is a really sweet spirit. She told us that she feels really good and warm when she prays, and when we read over the first vision with her, she said that she felt the same way. :) it was really amazing to see the spirit work with her.

I love you all!! thank you so much for everything! Thank you for your support, prayers, and love! I love you!!


Kajoor ilo Christ
ij iokwe eok!!
Elder Broadbent

No comments:

Post a Comment