Monday, January 26, 2015

Josh's Mission Jan 26 2015

hello Family!

It really has been a great week, so much has happened, so I hope that I don't forget anything or that I don't sound too scatter brained. I'll just go through each day and try and tell most of what happened. 

monday, not too much we just didn't email. Tuesday we had a great meeting with all of the mission leadership! We talked a lot about what we need to do to really truly become disciples of Christ, follow the Spirit always, and do all that the Lord wants us to. 

Wednesday we had interviews with Pres Jensen. This is when everything got really crazy.  There was a missionary in our zone that has been struggling a lot, basically his whole mission, with really bad head aches. President decided that he needed to get everything worked out, so he had to go home. It was really sad, I cam out with him actually (it's such an interesting emotion seeing this good friend struggle so much but still want to fight against his afflictions. I've never experienced anything like that before, but I'm really grateful that he is going to get better. I know that everything happens for a reason. 

so on thursday we had to take this missionary to the airport in Des moines, we stayed the night at the AP's house and left back for Iowa City early in the morning. for the rest of the week we had to work 2 areas because we are with the other misisonary now. so basically until further notice we will be in a trio . it's so much fun just a lot of coordination. it's really crazy!

We'll I love you all, that's all that I have time for right now. I hope that you know how much I appreciate everything that you do and especially for your love! I love you. I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate everything. I know that our Savior lives! he love us and everything happens for a reason. 

 
ij iokwe eok!!
Elder Broadbent

No comments:

Post a Comment