Monday, July 29, 2013

Mary's Mission 29 July 2013

Barev im sireliner!!!!
Oh how I love you!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!! Thank you for being who you are! I could not feel more grateful to have you! Kind of funny, the other day I was chatting with one of our other sisters and she was talking about how she feels that she loved her family before her mission, but she has gained a more deep and real love for them since being here.  I couldn't agree more.  I can't begin to explain how much I love and appreciate you! 
I feel I am in denial that I am going home.  I know it's coming.  I know it has to, that the Lord has alotted us a specific time to serve, and it's all a part of His timing, but I can't believe that it is actually coming.  It doesn't feel real.  I read a scripture this morning from Moroni that reminded me about diligence in preaching repentance, that is what I am seeking.  I look around at these people, these precious children of God, whom I love so much, and my heart just feels like it will burst!  They need this gospel and they have no idea what they are missing out on!  It is such a privilege to bear the name of our Savior, even more of a privilege to have it engrained in our hearts.  I hope His name is engrained in my heart.  Is it engrained in yours?
I don't know what to say about the week, it was so good! As always, the Lord blesses us so much!  We had a couple of beautiful girls baptized and they are so anxious to do good! Both have already expressed desires to serve missions!  We are hoping and praying that their mother, Nelli, will come too.  We've been working with her for a while and she is just struggling.  Sometimes agency is such a challenge, yet such a blessing.  I know the Lord is a part of this work. It is His.  We are each His children and He loves us so much and is so merciful! Sister Henriquez and I were just talking about gifts of the spirit and how the Lord blesses us each with gifts of the spirit, and then allows us to seek more.  So neat.  He sets no boundaries on what we can become, with His help.  
  All of the Aunts and Uncles look so great! It must have been wonderful to be all together! Congrats to Ali, Jodi, and Nicole as well as to Melissa! So exciting! And that is so neat about the great family history work that Josh and Beth have been doing! There is nothing better than doing their work and binding them to family for eternity!  The temple is such a miracle! 
Have a great week! I hope Joe and Dad have a great time :)
Thank you for all your love and support! Be sure to give my love and gratitude to all family and friends! You are the BEST!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!
Metz sirov, 
Quyr Broadbent

No comments:

Post a Comment