Monday, December 30, 2013

Josh's mission Dec 30, 2013

Christmas was fantastic!!  I love technology!!  Without it there would be no face time with a wonderful Elder!!  Such a blessing to live in this day and age!!  


Yokwe Family!!
I love you all so much!! It was truly a blessing to see all of you. :) everyone looks so good. I feel like an hour is not sufficient at all, but it was great. Christmas sounds really good, I'm jealous that you had aebleskivers, there is a sister in my district that knows what they are and it's a family tradition for them to have Christmas day, just like us.
We had a really great Christmas. we spent the whole day with members! we have such a great ward family here. I really do feel at home here. it's great. it's amazing, like you said how fast people go from the wonderful spirit of Christ to the other end, not even thinking about what Christmas is really about. I love Christmas though, and I'm trying really hard to keep that spirit of Christ with me, even though Christmas is over.
So transfers are this week. We got a call this morning and Elder Dragon will be getting transferred to a new area, training a visa waiter. I'm not sure yet if I'm staying or not, I'll find out sometime later today. but what ever happens I know that it's the Lord's will. I'm not sure what will happen but I know that I can do what ever the Lord wants me to do. He will provide us a way to accomplish anything. In 1 Nephi 3, Nephi talks about going and doing what the Lord asks because he knows that the Lord will provide a way for him to accomplish it. I know that that is true. and I'm so glad that I've been blessed with a family that knows that as well. mom, you will do great! no matter what the Lord has in store for you.
I love this gospel so much and I love that I can help people feel of our savior's love all the time. :) and I know that by following the example of Christ we can help everyone around us feel the joy that we have as well.
We are still trying to get Carol to pray with us and come to church. and we recently have gottent 3 new potential investigators that seem really solid, Ivan, James, and Andrew. Hopefully we can start meeting with them soon. James' mom just died and he has a really great spirit. The work moves forward, I love that our Heavenly Father trusts us enough to give us his authority and power and to help other people come unto Christ. I love you all and thank you so much for your prayers. really, you don't know how much it means to me. I've realized so much more than I ever knew, that prayer is real and Heavenly Father answers our prayers, as long as we are faithful, in his own way.
Thank you again for everything, I hope and pray that all is well.
Ej Yokwe Yok
Elder Broadbent

No comments:

Post a Comment